Terms and Conditions:
- This is a working Farm. Animals can be unpredictable and there may be machinery moving around the farm. Children must be supervised when travelling around the farm. You are responsible for the welfare of yourselves, your children and your visitors whilst on site.
- We reserve the right to request any guest to leave at any time without refund or other liability. We reserve the right to ask any guests who present a danger, menace or disturbance to other guests, including excessive noise and failure to adhere to campsite regulations, to leave. No refund of monies will be paid.
- Please do not play music or make excessive noise after 11pm.
- No fireworks or Chinese/paper lanterns are permitted on the campsite at any time.
- Above ground barbecues are permitted on site. However open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted. The use of generators is not permitted.
- Please refrain from smoking in the shower block or other communal areas.
- Please dispose of all litter and rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please dispose of all chemical toilet waste in the disposal unit provided.
- Please leave your pitch in a clean and tidy state.
- Dogs must be kept on leads.
- The campsite is located on a working farm in a natural setting. In making a booking you take on a duty of care to conserve and protect this countryside setting.
- Any damage to the site including the trees, or any pollution (including excessive noise, litter or contamination of any kind) may result in you being asked to leave without any refund.
- We reserve the right to charge you for anything found to be missing from, or damaged on the pitch or the campsite after your departure.
- Please comply with general regulations relating to campsites. The usual customs of good camping and caravanning are to be followed at all times.
- Please respect other guests, neighbours and the countryside.
Arrival and departure:
Please report to the Farm House on arrival.We respectfully request that you arrive between 12 noon and 10pm on the day of arrival.Please ensure your pitch is vacated before 12 noon on your day of departure.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Unfortunately we cannot refund any cancellation made within 48 hours of arrivalRefunds will not be given if you decide to cancel your booking or leave the campsite early due to inclement weather, illness or other reasons beyond your control. We recommend that you buy holiday insurance to compensate you in these circumstances.We reserve the right to cancel or change your booking for any reason or due to events beyond our control including, but not limited to, severe weather events. In the unlikely event we have to cancel your booking we will return to you any money paid in respect of the booking for the part of the holiday affected. . In the unlikely event we have to cancel your booking we will not otherwise be liable for any loss caused by cancellation or alteration. We will accept no responsibility for finding alternative accommodation and exclude any cost incurred by you in relation to any such alternative accommodation.We regret that the weather is out of our control! We cannot refund any money due to adverse weather conditions
Deposits and Payment:
A minimum deposit equivalent to one night's stay will be collected on booking.The remaining balance due should be paid either prior to arrival or on the day of arrival.
Data Protection & Privacy Statement
We use the following cookies on this site: